Our innovation is your success
We offer a variety of professional development and bespoke training workshops tailored to your application needs.
When you attend our workshops, you will experience plenty of hands-on, experiential-based learning that will surely provide not just informational knowledge but immediately applicable techniques, tools and strategies when you return to your professional space.
Get ready to get down into designing, developing and prototyping because learning through action, practice and productive failure will only lead to optimal internalisation, retention and application of knowledge!
We provide a wide range of training workshops to suit all learners
- I want to be an Instructional Designer!
- Designing and Developing e-Learning
- Blending Online and Classroom Learning
- Design, Develop and Implement a Flipped Lesson
- Designing Intentional Micro-Learning
- Leveraging Technology Affordances for Teaching and Learning
- The 21st Century Educator: Moving from a teacher to a facilitator
- Designing and Facilitating Online and Classroom Collaboration
Who should attend:
Instructional/Learning Designers, L&D Professionals, Adult Educators, School Teachers, Tertiary Lecturers, Curriculum Designers, e-Learning/Courseware Developers & Corporate Trainers.D
- Design Thinking Crash Course
3 hours of high-paced classroom session with a 1-hour pre-class online learning.
- Discover Design Thinking
A full-day’s workshop consisting 2 challenges that will take you from building user personas through prototyping. All learners will be required to complete a self-directed online learning lesson prior to the classroom session.
- Design Thinking Bootcamp
A complete 3-day workshop to take you through the phases of Design Thinking while solving real-world problems. So much work, so much fun and so fulfilling!
Anyone/Teams wishing to solve problems from the root cause and generating viable solutions through a human-centred approach based on insights, tensions, surprises and many a-ha moments!
- Courseware development with Articulate Storyline
- Responsive courseware development with Articulate Rise
- Creating 2d Explainer Videos (Powtoon and Vyond)
- Creating Motion Graphics combining web animation software and Adobe Premier Pro!
- I want to be a YouTuber!
Who should attend:
Content developers, multimedia designers, e-learning designers, courseware designers and educational technologists.
This series will require a basic knowledge of using the software mentioned. The instructor will quickly cover the basics of using the software with the expectation that learners are tech-savvy enough to follow through.
If you have any questions, please contact us
Our professional support team try to do their best to provide you with high-quality consultations concerning any question about our services.